Make Money Doing What You Love: Become a Guitar Instructor
Business Plan & Lesson Plan For Guitar Teachers
Business Plan +
GET STARTED NOW!
- Are you frustrated trying to find more guitar students? Want to know the FASTEST way to grow your student numbers? The answer is Facebook Ads.
- This comprehensive guide will show you the exact steps to using Facebook Ads to reach $100k per year in just 8 months.
- The guide is 100% free. Simply fill in your email and you'll receive INSTANT ACCESS.
FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
What You Will Get
- The exact steps to setting up a Facebook Ad campaign based on $10 per day budget.
- The Facebook ad design including headline, text and photo I use for my G4 GUITAR clients that consistently gets results.
- How to maximize your return on investment by targeting the right audience and creating effective ad campaigns.
- Statistics on what you can expect in terms of student inquiries and enrolments to reach the goal of $100,000 per year.
- How to grow your guitar teaching business quickly using the compound effect.
- The impressive return on investment of 2000% or more that is possible by enrolling just one student through Facebook advertising.
- How to calculate the average lifetime value (ALV) of a student and why it's important to your business.
- How to increase the ALV of your students by delivering high-quality lessons and retaining them long-term.
- How to turn a $100 investment into $2,000 or more by using Facebook advertising to attract new students.
- The process of converting leads into paying students, including initial inquiry, follow-up, and sign-up.
- How to effectively communicate with potential guitar student inquiries and turn them into paying students over the phone.
- How to highlight the benefits of taking lessons with you, including the structure of your program, mentorship, and the fun aspect of learning guitar.
- The secret to building long-term relationships with committed guitar students and reducing first year dropouts to almost zero.
- How to offer students extra value to avoid losing students to competitors.
By the end of this guide, you will have a complete understanding of how to earn $100,000 per year teaching guitar by following a simple but powerful formula. You will learn how to calculate the average lifetime value of a student, and understand that it can be as much as $5,000. You will also learn how to effectively communicate with potential students over the phone, and convert inquiries into paying students by using effective sales techniques. Additionally, you will discover the secret to building long-term, committed relationships with your guitar students by fostering a positive and supportive learning environment and providing effective lessons tailored to each student's individual needs and goals. By the end of this guide, you will have all the tools you need to succeed as a highly successful guitar teacher.
"I was so impressed I signed up almost immediately. The result-My income has increased by 33% approx."
"I really appreciate all the advice and encouragement you have given me over the past few months. This has been the best week so far and I made $900 this week which is amazing. People keep calling and book lessons and the challenge now is to stay focused to manage all the students that I have."